Built in stone-work and oak in 1634, it has been fully restored keeping its original structure and traditional style. The decoration, confortable and rustic gives to each room the a different charm . It has got 5 double-rooms (some lofted) and 1 single-room. Private bathrooms in each room. A confortable and open living-room with a glassed gallery open to the back garden. Restaurant service available (booking needed) and an exclusive bar service for the customers.
brinda su espacio al descanso, su música al silencio y su gastronomía al placer de una nueva experiencia..